Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 1 Whole Foods Diet

Today is day 1 of changing my eating habits. It's no secret that I am constantly trying to diet and lose weight. I have been mostly unsuccessful so I am hoping among many other benefits this lifestyle change will help me accomplish my ideal weight.  After watching the documentary Forks over Knives I feel inspired to at least try to be more healthy in my food choices.  If not for weight for the benefits it gives my body.  Some of this weeks goals for myself are:
1.  Try eating mostly a whole foods/plant based diet.
2.  Try to have food prepared in advance so it's easier to stay focused.
3.  Keep a log of recipes I like.
4.  If I fall off my plan then do not throw in the towel. Jump back in immediatly.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. No fast food.
7. Try to get plenty of sleep.

Here is my hand written menu:



No comments:

Post a Comment